All Malfunction Warnings Popped Up...

:
CX5
We have a 2018 CX-5 Touring with PP. Last Tuesday, I was driving to work. I was at a stoplight to turn left. When the light turns green, I press the gas but the car starts to jerk and then a slew of malfunction warnings popped up. I pull over not wanting to further damage anything...I shut the car off and on and eventually only one malfunction warning remained, the Engine System Malfunction. I was 10 minutes from home so my husband came to drive it home and the same thing happened to him on the drive, the jerkiness and the warnings. We call Mazda Roadside Assistance and they came to tow it to our dealership. This past weekend, Mazda lets us know our car is fixed...I believe they replaced some spark plugs and called it a day. No more warnings were popping up for them. I knew this wasn't the fix and on our drive home, it all happened again. So we got it towed off a second time. Now it's been a week with no fix or update to what could be wrong with our car. Not happy! Anyone ever experience something like this? I've read that it happened to some 2017s and a 2018 which both resulted in replacing the transmissions.

This sounds a lot like that other post from N GA.

The Devil Went Down to Georgia!

Happened to mine for multiple I-Active system faults first thing in the morning, a couple times. I shut it down and restarted each time it happened and all the fault lights went out. It stopped happening completely after experiencing it those 2-3 times.

Without reading the error (obd) stored in the car computer its hard to guess.
I assume the check engine light icon stayed after.

Happened on my 18 GT several times but with no performance issues. Restart and wait couple of minutes or let it work itself out after several minutes driving.

More detail...So the first time we took it in, Mazda pulled these codes: P061B and P3498. They found a pcm update and so they updated it. Car cleared codes and drove fine. Next day check engine came on again with same codes. They cleared the codes and test drove. No more codes but there was a miss fire on cylinder 1 and 2. Not exactly sure what they did after they discovered this, supposedly put new spark plugs in. This was their fix. We picked up the car and drove it home and the car started shaking again with all the malfunction warnings. So towed back and they pulled the same codes along with a new code, P2090. They found another pcm update...updated it again and no more codes came up. Service guy drove our car to our home fixed...

I had the same thing. 'Forward looking radar failure....transmission failure.....blind spot recognition failure' and so on. It lit up like a Christmas tree. It was obviously instrumentation rather than a real issue. It turned out to be a low voltage issue. I just drove it to my dealership and told them they sold me Apollo 13. They swapped out a board, and in about 15 minutes I was good top go.

Back