A little birdie told me....

I don't know. Isn't that the real reason the CX3 sells? Because you can't get AWD in a 3.

No, probably because it's 'crossover'.

I honestly don't know why anyone buys a CX3 :p

Yeah. I see 2 CX-3's in my office parking lot now. I will need to figure out who owns them so I can ask.

There's still only like 4 CX-5's here.

No CX-9's or 6's and 3's though.

Yup make a sub compact a crossover and bam Americans will buy it. Evidenced by CHR, HRV, CX-3, Kona ect ect.

Wow, that would be nice as long as the styling isn't borked.

https://www.caranddriver.com/news/2019-mazda-3-teaser-video

Spy shots of camo'd 3:
2020-mazda3-spy-photo.jpg

Artist's rendering:
MAzda-RX-Vision-Concept-474x316-eaede5b611c9c425.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah. I see 2 CX-3's in my office parking lot now. I will need to figure out who owns them so I can ask.

There's still only like 4 CX-5's here.

No CX-9's or 6's and 3's though.

Well as definitive as 'your office parking lot' is... haha

The 3 was still their 2nd best selling vehicle this year in it's EOL swan song. The CX3 sells in pretty small numbers.

I have no idea why someone wouldn't buy either the better 3 if they want something smaller or the better CX5 if they want a crossover but it's their $$'s

Well as definitive as 'your office parking lot' is... haha

The 3 was still their 2nd best selling vehicle this year in it's EOL swan song. The CX3 sells in pretty small numbers.

I have no idea why someone wouldn't buy either the better 3 if they want something smaller or the better CX5 if they want a crossover but it's their $$'s

To be fair I just went to the Mazda USA site, and that starting MSRP price of the CX-3 at $20,390 is not that far away from what the CX-5 used to start at price wise which was $21,something. CX-5 has gone up like $3k just on that starting price to $24,350 for 2019.

Back