Black Friday sales

Chris_Top_Her

Banned
Contributor
:
San Antonio, Texas
:
'15 CX-5 Miata AWD
Nice. Wish I had some extra spending money at the moment. Holidays are expensive sometimes. :p

Question about the tunes. We don't have 93 octane around here, so suppose I decide to do a tune in the future, would I need to stick with 87 tune then, or do they have a 91 tune?

Nice. Wish I had some extra spending money at the moment. Holidays are expensive sometimes. :p

Question about the tunes. We don't have 93 octane around here, so suppose I decide to do a tune in the future, would I need to stick with 87 tune then, or do they have a 91 tune?

They have a 91 tune, it*s probably their most popular with that being premium in a lot of states. We have 93 at every pump here, and even 110 at some, but the 93 over 91 is probably only good for a few hp anyways with this NA motor...

Go for it! I*d say it*s $500 well spent, and those mountain runs will never be the same...

They have a 91 tune, it*s probably their most popular with that being premium in a lot of states. We have 93 at every pump here, and even 110 at some, but the 93 over 91 is probably only good for a few hp anyways with this NA motor...

Go for it! I*d say it*s $500 well spent, and those mountain runs will never be the same...
Yeah...this is definitely on my radar...

Sadly just spent about $3k on some other necessities and travelling expenses so no more spending money for a bit.

Yeah...this is definitely on my radar...

Sadly just spent about $3k on some other necessities and travelling expenses so no more spending money for a bit.

I hear ya, same here. Christmas is gonna be rather bleak around here. Besides a few small things for the little one (2.5 yr old daughter), no one else is getting anything, including myself...lol Well, I may break down and get myself a new dehydrator, but that*s only because I just found out mine is broken and I need and am craving deer jerky from my recent harvest...lol

I hear ya, same here. Christmas is gonna be rather bleak around here. Besides a few small things for the little one (2.5 yr old daughter), no one else is getting anything, including myself...lol Well, I may break down and get myself a new dehydrator, but that*s only because I just found out mine is broken and I need and am craving deer jerky from my recent harvest...lol
Lol! Yeah, this is likely a none gift Chriatmas for us this year. No small kids so makes it easier. Just a nice big dinner I will be hosting.

Its Christmas all year for me.

The holiday season doesnt see a spike in consumerism in my household.

Although Im hoping to get a good deal on a moderately good home stereo to run my home theater speakers (and surround) flush mounted into the ceiling in my mancave. Im second guessing not selecting the subwoofer in my new home build. Last January.

Also Im starting a new job in Feb so even though relocation is paid for, Im preparing for the move in conjunction with that.

So you built a house to only live in it for a year? How long did it take to build?

I always buy myself one thing every Christmas.

So you built a house to only live in it for a year? How long did it take to build?

I always buy myself one thing every Christmas.

I built it from abroad and am now getting around to moving into it.

*second guessing having NOT included the stealth subwoofer in the build.

Either way. Im excited to finally occupy it.

I built it from abroad and am now getting around to moving into it.

*second guessing having NOT included the stealth subwoofer in the build.

Either way. Im excited to finally occupy it.
Down in the Speings, yes? Congrats!

It*s Christmas all year for me.

The holiday season doesn*t see a spike in consumerism in my household.

Although I*m hoping to get a good deal on a moderately good home stereo to run my home theater speakers (and surround) flush mounted into the ceiling in my mancave. I*m second guessing not selecting the subwoofer in my new home build. Last January.

Also I*m starting a new job in Feb so even though relocation is paid for, I*m preparing for the move in conjunction with that.

Yea, living back in Germany would pretty much be Christmas all year for me lol. At least there is a huge german heritage in Texas

Back