Wife tired my cx-5

Just don't say it to her face!

Or maybe she's just trying to get your goat?

Last edited:
Didn't know what to expect here..thought typo maybe she's tired of it..maybe she did a solid and put new winter tires on it for ya eh?.Oh hell no, she dissed it Canadian style!? Traded my 07 crv for the cx5..it was a good ride, but the mazda dances around it well my gen1 does anyways..oh snap! Jk hey upside she won't be snagging the keys from you..guess she ain't too picky;)

Last edited:
My wife used to drive a Prius. She tried my BMW 540iA (V8 310hp), and said: "It is kind of slow...."
What could I have said to her???!!

Perceptions. I find them interesting. My 118# girlfriend will manhandle my Benelli 12ga pump gun with slugs all day, but recoils in horror at the thought of shooting my M4 type carbine.

Never mind the difference in recoil.
Nevermind that the carbine has an adjustable stock and the Benelli has a 14.25" lop suited only for NBA players.

oh man i miss my 540ia 2001 e39...
i still have dreams about her every so often.

I guess the prius had "instant" torque?? hehe

My wife used to drive a Prius. She tried my BMW 540iA (V8 310hp), and said: "It is kind of slow...."
What could I have said to her???!!

Perceptions. I find them interesting. My 118# girlfriend will manhandle my Benelli 12ga pump gun with slugs all day, but recoils in horror at the thought of shooting my M4 type carbine.

Never mind the difference in recoil.
Nevermind that the carbine has an adjustable stock and the Benelli has a 14.25" lop suited only for NBA players.

LOL. M4 has like no recoil. Funny.

I know I married the right one when she's going on and on about how nice the manual in our CX-5 shifts compared to other cars she's driven. (drive)

When we were looking to replace our minivan, it was my wife*s *turn* to choose the car. I really liked the versatility of the minivan, so we went to look at the Mazda 5, but then she saw the CX-5 and that was all she wrote. We*re both very happy with it.

Latest posts

Back