Wind Noise

:
2021 Acura RDX
Hello!

So, I decided to open my sunroof yesterday. To my surprise, the wind noise was pretty bad. When I tilt it, I dont seem to have these issues. Do any of you guys have an aftermarket wind deflector, etc?

I have a 2017 GT.

Id like to try and find something to quiet it down a little bit. My wifes suv has a wind screen, and that seems to really help.

Anyway, just wondering what you all think? Do you find there to be quiet a bit of noise?

I never noticed heavy wind noise until i put the roof rack on. I feel it compares to all the ones my wife has had in relativity to noise.

We don't really have a wind screen so it's going to be pretty loud when driving at freeway speeds and that's pretty common for sunroofs on most cars. I had a 2002 maxima before and that car had the quietest sunroof out of all the cars I've had. It was pretty quiet on the freeway with it opened. I'm ok with the noise and have thought of putting a sunroof visor but those things are ugly :(

Agree this is normal and we are all different here: I don't find it loud at all. Just... normal.
Yes, the wind deflectors work great for this. They also cut down on the air coming into the cabin. Such is the tradeoff. I did have one for awhile on my old Saab.

What exactly do those factory metal wind screens do on other vehicles? They pop-up when you open the sunroof all the way.

Back