2017~2024 Window Switch Trim

:
2017 Mazda CX-5 Touring
I dislike the piano black trim in my 2017 CX-5 Touring. I came across this set of window switch trim pieces on ebay.

s-l1600.jpg

1) Anyone else purchased these? If yes, are you happy with the fit and finish?
2) Does the color match the dark silver dash trim of the Touring?
3) Do you know if there is a matching trim piece for the shifter console?

I dislike the piano black trim in my 2017 CX-5 Touring. I came across this set of window switch trim pieces on ebay.

View attachment 218823

1) I've looked but not hit the buy button
2) Dunno as I want it in the same blue as I have for other items I have purchased.
3) Yes there are options for the shifter / inforainment area. Search "mazda cx5 cover" on ebay. I posted my pic of mine here: https://www.mazdas247.com/forum/showthread.php?123826557-What-Did-You-Do-for-Your-CX-5-Today/page328

1) I've looked but not hit the buy button
2) Dunno as I want it in the same blue as I have for other items I have purchased.
3) Yes there are options for the shifter / inforainment area. Search "mazda cx5 cover" on ebay. I posted my pic of mine here: https://www.mazdas247.com/forum/showthread.php?123826557-What-Did-You-Do-for-Your-CX-5-Today/page328

Thanks isketerol. Nice looking console trim but not what I am looking for. I want to replace all of my piano black trim with trim that matches the dark silver plastic trim on my Touring dash.

View attachment 218823

I would not recommend, I just removed it and it make a scratch and crack on the edge :(

Back