Leather issue

:
2021 Acura RDX
Hello!

So, I took my Mazda to the dealer. Theyre going to have a representative from Mazda take a look at it. Mazda said its normal, but Im not so sure.

Can you guys send me some pictures of your outer bolster on the drivers side seat? I want to have some pictures to compare my creased up one when the rep comes to look.

Thanks!

to upload pictures here: [Mazdas247]

Settings > General settings
Manage Files
Choose File
Upload [don't worry about "into folder", unless you want to use them]
After picture is uploaded , click the blue hyperlink [under your uploaded files]
The attached file (picture) should open in a new window
Copy the url
Now go back to your post
Click the Insert Image button
Copy and Paste URL
Done

Manage Files
Choose File
After picture is uploaded , click the blue hyperlink [under your uploaded files]
Copy the url
Now go back to your post
Copy and Paste URL
Done

Actually this should be a sticky somewhere!

Manage Files
Choose File
Copy the url
Now go back to your post
Copy and Paste URL
Done
I have an iPhone and I got confused here by this instruction uploading pictures to Mazdas247. This instruction looks like for Windows environment? Which "Settings" or where is the "Settings" we're talking about to begin with? (uhm)

I have an iPhone and I got confused here by this instruction uploading pictures to Mazdas247. This instruction looks like for Windows environment? Which "Settings" or where is the "Settings" we're talking about to begin with? (uhm)

The "SETTINGS" option is in the top Right corner of this sites webpage. Between the words MY PROFILE and LOG OUT

Can you transfer the pics to a computer? if you can do that then do this:

Manage Files
Choose File
Copy the url
Now go back to your post
Copy and Paste URL
Done

The "SETTINGS" option is in the top Right corner of this sites webpage. Between the words MY PROFILE and LOG OUT
Oh, OK. Because OP referenced to an iPhone, I thought "Settings" is something among the iPhone apps. ;) Thanks for pointing me out. I always use Attachment icon in Advanced Reply screen to do the picture upload on the iPhone and it seems easier.

Back