1:18 MAZDA 2018 CX-5 Die Cast Model

Wow, that looks really good, tempting to buy one but Red and Grey so far. Well, if anyone is planning to get it or have one, post a pic to see if it is worth getting it. If it turns out to be really good, I'll probably ask for a white version with wind visor and mud flaps for style...

I ordered one last week. I also got the orignial model to get a blue one even though it doesn't match my 2018. I'll happily post pics when it arrives.

Looks good in the picture. Not cheap though.

Didn't look at the price the first time. $120??!?!? And Iskie bought 2??!?!
I know we're all pretty well off, Iskie (according to Mazda our average salary is $93K) but 2 bro? I wouldn't pay that out of principal. :D

/edit/ And I'm the guy with a 1:18 Saab coupe on my desk.

I know we're all pretty well off, Iskie (according to Mazda our average salary is $93K) but 2 bro? I wouldn't pay that out of principal. :D

I have paid off my mortgage, no kids and my partner has his own job with a good salary. Disposable income. :)

I have quite a few Honda Elements models as well. Off hand, I think it is around 8.

I have paid off my mortgage, no kids and my partner has his own job with a good salary. Disposable income. :)

I have quite a few Honda Elements models as well. Off hand, I think it is around 8.

Good for you! I too have no debt, kids are gone, Wifey will retire this year though. It is good to be able to afford an extravagant toy now and then.

Latest posts

Back