Memory Seats and Key Fob Programming

:
CX-5, Grand Touring
Is there a way to program Memory seat 1 to a key fob?

So when you enter the car it would move the seat to that position based on which Key Fob it is.

So when you enter the car it would move the seat to that position based on which Key Fob it is.

Too much trouble to push the button on the seat?

How can i figure out which fob is 1 or 2? Since i read in the manual how to program it, but it did not seem to work.

I have a 2017 CX-5 GT and it worked perfectly following the manual. Follow the exactly what it says in it. I don't have the manual on me but I do remember that you have to put the other key fob a couple of feets away from the car while you are doing it with one key fob.

What do you mean by "how can you figure out which fob is 1 or 2"? You can actually program either one..

This can be done when the car is completely off I believe or when in the 1st mode when you press the engine start button without starting the car.

Adjust the seat to the level you want or in your case press seat 1 which is your desired position.

Press the set button on the seat. (Beeps)

Within 5 seconds, press the unlock button on one of your keyfob.

All set. When you press the unlock button on that keyfob to get in the car, your seat will be the same as you set for seat 1.

All set. When you press the unlock button on that keyfob to get in the car, your seat will be the same as you set for seat 1.

Sorry to clarify this last statement, but the seat moves to position upon opening the door depending on which fob is used :)

Sorry to clarify this last statement, but the seat moves to position upon opening the door depending on which fob is used :)

Yes depending on which keyfob you use and what position the seat was before you locked the door, the seat may or may not need to move into position :)

How can i figure out which fob is 1 or 2? Since i read in the manual how to program it, but it did not seem to work.

Your choice, you define them. Mark them some way to tell them apart.

Back