2017 Mazda cx5 AWD Grand Select pricing

LZMazda

:
Mazda 6 touring
Considering trading my 2016 Mazda6 Touring with 16,000 miles for 2017 Cx5 AWD GRAND SELECT. I have read the Select model does not have all the electronic safety features. Maybe, the would give a better trade in difference on this model. Any thoughts or advice on trading my vehicle would be appreciated.

It usually depends on local conditions - what sells best at each dealer in each region. They will be motivated to sell any '17 as long as '18 keep rolling in.

One thing also to look at is the date of manufacture on the the door post sticker; The longer a car has been on the lot, the more they want to move it.

They don’t make the Grand Select anymore due to low sales. Unless your dealer has one it will be difficult to find.

Considering trading my 2016 Mazda6 Touring with 16,000 miles for 2017 Cx5 AWD GRAND SELECT. I have read the Select model does not have all the electronic safety features. Maybe, the would give a better trade in difference on this model. Any thoughts or advice on trading my vehicle would be appreciated.

It sounds like such a horrible financial decision that if you can afford to make it with your biggest concern being the lack of some elctronic feature, you shouod be considering a Macan, F pace, GLC43AMG, etc. Not another budget ride that you will be bored of in a few months again.

If you're doing it because your life situation has altered and now you need a CUV, I would urge you to see how you feel about your 6s residual value. If it's poor, look at the CRV, as they retain value much better. If you're okay with your 6s res. then the 17 cx5s seem competent. I'd go touring though, because the higher trim level still needs aftermarket multimedia head unit to compete in this market segment.

Last edited:
Back