2017 CX-5 arm rest booster / cover

:
mazda cx5 gt
Hi folks,
Has anyone found an aftermarket center arm rest booster for 2017 GT that would attach over the existing flip up arm rest?

Thanks

Last edited:
Do any of you 2017 CX5 GT owners find that the center arm rest is to low and set back to far. IF so, is there a fix or after market add on to make arm rest more comfortable on long drives?

I guess it depends how far forward you sit. My seat is as far back as it will go which reveals a good portion of the arm rest.

For the CX5 you need a boost forward. It is set back too far. If I remember it right the 2018 CX9 is set just right.

Do any of you 2017 CX5 GT owners find that the center arm rest is to low and set back to far. IF so, is there a fix or after market add on to make arm rest more comfortable on long drives?
Theres not much you can do on this unless the center arm rest is designed to be able to move forward like Honda CR-V, or if it can also be height adjustable like my VW Passat. At least your 2017 CX-5 center arm rest is a one big piece not like my 2016s with an odd shape which is even worse!

Definitely placed back too far. Also, the cup holders are set back too far - have to reach back quite a bit to get a cup or bottle from the holder.

I know this is an old post, but one I found when I got my 2019 CX-5 last week. I was used to having a real arm rest that I used for my right arm in my Lexus RX330 and uncomfortable driving my car home.

I used a black yoga block that I have had for years and it is perfect. It sits right over the cup holders and nestles in between the seats perfectly.

Back