'17 CX-5 hitting the mud and water....

Kedis82ZE8

'15 CX-5 AWD GT w/Tech Pkg
Contributor
Screen%20Shot%202017-12-03%20at%201.39.51%20PM.png

If that blond played her cards right, she could get me.

So, was the CX-5 any good in the mud? I wasn’t paying attention.

If that blond played her cards right, she could get me. So, was the CX-5 any good in the mud? I wasn’t paying attention.

It did just as well as the on-road 19" tires let it. Most of the mud was at the bottom edge of the bumper, so it wasn't "bog" deep, but deep enough to be a problem if they stopped.

I know the car has Russian licence plates but they are phony Russians. If they were real they would have hit and oncoming car, at least one pedestrian and spun the car out all by itself with excellent road conditions.

Some very bad acting there not to mention the animal noises from the blonde

In other news, the CX-5 AWD does seem to do very well in the mud

I know the car has Russian licence plates but they are phony Russians. If they were real they would have hit and oncoming car, at least one pedestrian and spun the car out all by itself with excellent road conditions.

If they were real Russians, they would be driving a Lada and causing carnage! (rofl)

Guarantee the diff is now flooded. That's way worse than what I did with mine. They better drain/fill ASAP.

Guarantee the diff is now flooded. That's way worse than what I did with mine. They better drain/fill ASAP.
Just about to say the same thing with your experience ⋯ (And I was only concentrating on how deep the mud and water is ⋯ (boom08))

Back