LED Head lights are a bit weak

banzaitree123

:
Mazda CX-5 GT
Hello Everyone,

I have a black 2016 Mazda Cx-5 GT (30 K miles on her) and I have nothing but good things to say about it. I absolutely love it and it's perfect in every way.

But recently, the passenger LED accent light has been really dim and weak and it seems to vibrate when the lights are on. I'm going to the dealership this Saturday 11/2 to get a recall fix of my trunk lift pistons; is this something they can / should fix?

What's wrong with it? I attached a gif and a photo of the situation.

Car 2.jpegCar 1.gif

Well it is not working correctly it seems, so yes they should address this issue.

That’s definitely not right and I suspect Mazda will install a new headlight module on that side. There should be no question about that.

They should replace it, but you're running out of mileage on your bumper to bumper warranty. Best get it checked out sooner rather than later.

They should replace it, but you're running out of mileage on your bumper to bumper warranty. Best get it checked out sooner rather than later.

I will have them look at it this saturday. and yeah, I thought it was really strange that the LED's have already gone bad, but it looks more of a wiring or power distribution issue because the LED's are technically on but just really weak compared to the other headlight.

I'll keep you guys updated. Thanks for the info!

Back