New to the MAZDA crew

:
Mazda, CX-5, 2.5L, Auto 6speed, Touring
Hi all, I'm new to the Mazda's. I don't know much about Mazda's, I've always been a Honda owner and lover of Honda's since I was 19. I'm currently 33 now and finally owned my first Mazda CX-5 Touring edition 2016.5 2.5L Titanium in color. I purchased this bad boy this past Friday on, 10/20/2017. So far I absolutely love the car!!! After 3 days of having it, I gave it a good wash inside and out. Doing my best to keep it nice and clean for awhile. My last car was an 07 Honda Fit sport and love it as well and loved the group I was in, TrueFitCrew. Everyone there was very friendly and helpful, no one was an @ss there, when you needed help to questions etc, they were always willing to help with answers. I hope this group is great and the same as well. Thanks everyone, and ZOOM ZOOM HEHEHE

Congrats and welcome to the forum. Currently on my second CX-5 (Bought a 17 a couple months ago and owned a '13) and loving it as well. The CX-5 forum is definitely the most active here and very friendly as well. I've never seen a question go unanswered here. I'm obsessive with keeping my cars clean but since the CX-5 is my wife's main vehicle (I drive a Pilot), I don't get the opportunity as often to clean it. When I traded my Odyssey for the Pilot, the salesguy was like "this is the cleanest minivan I've ever seen!" But last night we were driving and my wife said it needed a wash sometime. Music to my ears! It's shiny once again! Once again, welcome, and I hope you enjoy your time here!

This group is not helpful and great. Someone called me fat the other day.(doh)

Welcome. Yeah, no stones left unturned, no questions unanswered. But full of arguments and debates that are left undisclosed. But hey?! Those are informative data and people are just debating for the love of Mazda so let's get the party starting!!!! Zoom zoom!

Welcome! I’m in my 3d CX-5, and we enjoy it for road trips. It’s pretty good on gas and has just about every feature a similar 50k car would have.

What made you jump brands?

The Mazda Team is good in an OCD kinda way ...
I dare to say the CX-5 driven in Sport mode is On-par
with the 2015 WRX I had traded in for normal everyday driving...

Since the car while in Sport mode is always in PowerBand it feels more powerful when
you need to merge into the freeway in dense traffic.

In my normal driving cycle I get average 24-25 mpg...
Sport mode driving is like maybe 20 ... but it puts a smile on my face
(breakn)

Congrats to the OP on his new CX-5 and for his excellent color choice!

Why do we say congratulations when someone gets a new car? LOL Never understood that.

Why do we say congratulations when someone gets a new car? LOL Never understood that.

Because he didn't just get A new car... he got his first Mazda. If you don't understand that, then what is the purpose of all this!?!?!? :p

I got a 2016.5 a couple months ago and love it, I am sure you will too. My only complaint is my seat is a little pokey on the right side bolster but i suspect it just need some breaking in and it has been getting softer each trip.

Congratulations! You have a job and can afford things! [emoji16]

Congratulations and welcome to our cult.

(bow)

Check your air pressure when cold, read / flip through the owners manual during commercials, and enjoy!

Back