CX-5 Sales Figures August 2017

:
'18 Mazda CX-5 Akera KG i-Activ AWD 2.5L In Sonic Silver
Hi all,

So last month over here, the top SUV's sold here are as follows:

1. Hyundai Tuscon 2206
  2. Mazda CX-5 2048
  3. Mitsubishi ASX 1676

Could be supply constraints for the CX-5 dropping to second. I've seen posts out there is an up to 2 months wait for delivery for top spec Akera and one rung lower GT.

Happy for others to post their respective country's sales figures here :D

Mazda CX-5 continued its sales streak, posting its fifth record-breaking month in a row. With 11,631 vehicles sold in the month of August, the mid-size crossover SUV posted an increase of 9.6 percent over August of last year.

Mazda CX-5 continued its sales streak, posting its fifth record-breaking month in a row. With 11,631 vehicles sold in the month of August, the mid-size crossover SUV posted an increase of 9.6 percent over August of last year.

(2thumbs)

Full press release. Miata sales up 9.5. Everything else down.

insidemazda.mazdausa.com/press-release/mazda-reports-august-2017-sales/

Over here Mazda 3 down from 2466 (3rd place) in July to 2163 in August (5th place)

Unfortunately we the general public can't source sales figures for free.

So last month the CX-3 was in 16th place (out of top 20) with 1420 sales but this month it's not even in the top 20

Aus public is still warming to the new-gen CX-5. I think most buyers are still more comfortable with the old shape CX-5 looks. Just my feeling. That said the new gen CX-5 definitely has the desirable tech and features. Additional sales figures for the next few months will probably provide a better picture if it is still the king.

Agreed. I am slowly seeing more and more new-gen CX-5's on the road.

You would expect as much as it's now been on sale for 5 months

One thing to note here - Tucson's are much more heavily discounted (and advertised as much via being on sale etc) on a regular basis than CX-5's

Europe

d8356c7efa849c6053baa2602632f0b0.jpg

Back