I think I found a used Mazda to buy, just wanted opinions before I pull the trigger.

Mharris

:
Toyota
2015 Mazda CX-5 Grand Touring with 53K miles. Certified by Mazda - one owner - no accidents.

Price is 21,544. Hoping to Negociate for 20,000K but not sure if that is do able, or even a good deal.....

2015 Mazda CX-5 Grand Touring with 53K miles. Certified by Mazda - one owner - no accidents.

Price is 21,544. Hoping to Negociate for 20,000K but not sure if that is do able, or even a good deal.....

Sounds like a good deal. I bought my 2015 Touring 2 years ago with 28k miles on it, AWD 2.5L. Not certified. Paid $21,900 and they over-allowed by several thousand on my trade.

If you are keeping it awhile i'd try and get a 16 with the better infotainment. That commander knob is worth the extra you'd pay.

If you are keeping it awhile i'd try and get a 16 with the better infotainment. That commander knob is worth the extra you'd pay.
Agreed. With heavy incentives and still many on the dealer's lot, I'd suggest to check those brand new 2016.5 CX-5's which has some nice upgrades over a 2015 CX-5!

Wow. That's nuts. I manually checked 5 dealers here about 6 weeks ago or so. One dealer had 2. Everyone else was out.

The OP is in Indy. I don't think there are any new 16.5's in the area. I know there aren't any left northeast of him in Fort Wayne (my local dealer).

The OP is in Indy. I don't think there are any new 16.5's in the area. I know there aren't any left northeast of him in Fort Wayne (my local dealer).
Mazda USA website says it found 4 vehicles of new 2016.5 CX-5's within 50 miles of 46225 zip code for downtown Indianapolis.

Considering dude's price range is low 20s, why are we talking about new 16s exactly?

Considering dude's price range is low 20s, why are we talking about new 16s exactly?
With $2,000 Customer Cash from manufacture and dealer's clearance on 2016.5 CX-5, a brand-new base Sport can be had for under $20,000. A Touring can be had for low $20's! That's a brand new vehicle carries much higher resale value than a 3-year old 2015 CX-5 with 53K miles. And the interest rate on new car loan is lower than a used car loan. The benefit of longer CPO warranty than new car warranty is a wash with a used vehicle having 53K miles already.

I will look into that! The only issue is I have 2 kids and leather is so much easier to keep clean. I car pool a lot and kids can be messy. It's also possible I will keep this car for more than 5 years. I would love to go newer just in between jobs right now. Thanks

With $2,000 Customer Cash from manufacture and dealer's clearance on 2016.5 CX-5, a brand-new base Sport can be had for under $20,000. A Touring can be had for low $20's! That's a brand new vehicle carries much higher resale value than a 3-year old 2015 CX-5 with 53K miles. And the interest rate on new car loan is lower than a used car loan. The benefit of longer CPO warranty than new car warranty is a wash with a used vehicle having 53K miles already.

Still, that's a Sport versus a GT.

To OP, seems like a good deal to me if you go the CPO route.

Back