2017 - Which Interior Did you Go With?

Which Interior?

• Total voters
:
2019 CX-5 GT-R
Never thought I'd say this but the Parchment interior is REALLY starting to grow on me and was wondering what others chose for their 2017's.

Poll choices are listed above.

Also, was it your first choice or did you change your mind at some point during the buying process.

Wife changed her mind. We are more partial to parchment but the layout of the CX-5 was a little too all over the place for her. Black dash, mostly black sides. I think if the seat backs and the doors were parchment we would have gone for it.

The parchment interior won me over when with the redesigned 6 last year. I know white is much harder to take care of but holy crap does it look nice. I'm pretty sure that I smile every time I get inside my car.

Wanted the parchment, but was too concerned about dirt and blue jeans transfer on to the parchment. However the decision was made for us as the Grand Touring Sonic Silver did not come with the parchment option. We were surprised that it's not offered. So we got the black leather.

White interior looks nice but I stuck with black interior. I love white cars with black interiors. If I were to get a black car then I would get the white interior.

I think if the seat backs and the doors were parchment we would have gone for it.
yeah, I can't figure out why the seat backs aren't parchment as well. Guess it won't matter as I won't spend a whole lot of time looking at the back of my own seat. :)
The parchment interior won me over when with the redesigned 6 last year. I know white is much harder to take care of but holy crap does it look nice. I'm pretty sure that I smile every time I get inside my car.
I've never been partial to light interiors and have always wanted black but I too had that 'holy crap' moment when I saw the parchment in the brochure. I'm Super OCD about keeping my cars clean and detailed so I'm not too worried about the interior either way.

I bought my 2017 Mazda CX-5 Sport AWD
specifically for cloth seats and no Moon/SunROOF

If only I could of option a Touring model with Bose audio and cloth seats . . .

I originally wanted the gray exterior with parchment interior, but read too many issues with the staining of it, so went black. I'm not at all disappointed with the decision although a lighter interior would be nice in the summer.

Back