Full UK spec brochure is now available.......

..... hope this link works!

Thanks for the link! I love the pictures in the brochure.

Wondering if someone can spot any obvious and fundamental changes in the chassis design from these two pictures? (Perhaps not a fair question, as the two are not showing too much details anyway. Asking because I don't have an engineering background and couldn't figure out much.)

1st-gen chassis:
2013 Mazda CX-5 chassis.jpg

2nd-gen chassis:
2017 Mazda CX-5 chassis.jpg

Last edited:
It's Europe where diesels and manuals are more common

I know...just frustrating that nobody sells the cars over here I'd actually want.

Diesel CX5 with a stick, yes please! 6 wagon with a stick, yes please!

I was born on the wrong continent, clearly.

I know...just frustrating that nobody sells the cars over here I'd actually want.

Maybe import the car you want?

Heck, I would've taken a 6 wagon at all! I for sure would've bought one instead of my new 3 6 months ago when I was in the marked for myself. I badly wanted the 6, but needed that hatch utility. I didn't want the CX-5 for myself with the mileage I put on. Our CX-5 is my wife's car / our weekend warrior / family car. I so badly wanted to buy a 6 wagon.

Heck, I would've taken a 6 wagon at all! I for sure would've bought one instead of my new 3 6 months ago when I was in the marked for myself. I badly wanted the 6, but needed that hatch utility. I didn't want the CX-5 for myself with the mileage I put on. Our CX-5 is my wife's car / our weekend warrior / family car. I so badly wanted to buy a 6 wagon.

We have it here. Considering only 200-250 6's both sedan and wagon are sold here, surprised you guys don't have it. I assume a decent amount of 6 sedans are sold there.

I had a quick squiz at the UK CX-5 brochure, seems odd to me that base model doesn't get a rear view camera as standard.

Also noted that BCM/RCT etc is optional on the top spec model and not even available on the base!

There are some strange discrepancies between the US/UK specifications. We don't get drive away locking but we do get four automatic window switches for example.

I'd love to order an AWD auto with the 2.5G engine but we're stuck with the diesel only spec.

There are some strange discrepancies between the US/UK specifications. We don't get drive away locking but we do get four automatic window switches for example.

I'd love to order an AWD auto with the 2.5G engine but we're stuck with the diesel only spec.
Agreed. We get both here

Sent from my SM-T805Y using Tapatalk

(uhm)

The "Specs and Compare" tab on the Mazda UK site includes the SEL - Lux Nav which isn't listed in the brochure?

(uhm)

The "Specs and Compare" tab on the Mazda UK site includes the SEL - Lux Nav which isn't listed in the brochure?
Contact Mazda UK and let them know (scratch)

Sent from my SM-T805Y using Tapatalk

The old model is all you can buy here until the 30th June.

They are still bolting the steering wheels on the other side!

This is great! My wife will be the only one rolling around in a 17 CX-5 for at least 2 weeks!

Last edited:
Back