3rd Mazda new '17 CX-5

Vins

:
2017 CX-5
I just picked up my new CX five on Saturday so far so good although the infotainment center is very complicated I'm slowly learning the ins and outs of it has anyone else had any problem with it. besides that does anyone know if the key Fobs are designated for driver one and driver two, as far as the seat memory goes on the premium package. I have a Corvette that has driver 1 fob and driver 2. Each one has its own seat memory position.

My understanding based on a demo in person is that, yes, each key fob / driver has its own seat memory, activated automatically when car is unlocked using the associated key fob. This is independent of the two seat memories that you activate by pushing the two buttons (1 and 2) located on the seat itself. So let's say you have 3 key fobs / drivers, then you can program up to 5 seat memories in total.

My understanding based on a demo in person is that, yes, each key fob / driver has its own seat memory, activated automatically when car is unlocked using the associated key fob. This is independent of the two seat memories that you activate by pushing the two buttons (1 and 2) located on the seat itself. So let's say you have 3 key fobs / drivers, then you can program up to 5 seat memories in total.

The key fob remembers settings yes, but going into position/adjustments actually happen not when the button is pressed but when you actually open the door.

Here are the instructions from the Mazda6, which should be the same for the CX-5. If you hear a triple beep, then the car isn't saving it. Probably because It's not fully On. I don't believe it'll save in Acc.

2- Adjust seat to desired position using the slide/tilt and recline switches.
3- Push and hold the memory seat SET button until a beep is heard.
4- Within 5 seconds:
• To program a memory seat button, push and hold memory button 1 or 2 until a beep sound is heard.
• To program a key, push and hold the key unlock button until a beep sound is heard

Get my 3rd ('17 GT AWD w/Prem) tomorrow night. My '15 GT AWD w/Tech gets surrendered as it's lease is up. Prior to the CX-5, I had a '91 B2600i 2WD Cab Plus pickup. Was quite a jump in technology going from a '91 to a '15!

Get my 3rd ('17 GT AWD w/Prem) tomorrow night. My '15 GT AWD w/Tech gets surrendered as it's lease is up. Prior to the CX-5, I had a '91 B2600i 2WD Cab Plus pickup. Was quite a jump in technology going from a '91 to a '15!

Not long now!!!

Enjoy your day tomorrow!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Didn't the 2600i actually have a Mazda motor versus the 2600 which used a carbed Mitsubishi motor?

Didn't the 2600i actually have a Mazda motor versus the 2600 which used a carbed Mitsubishi motor?

I think it was the other way: The B2200 was a Mazda carbureted motor while the B2600i was the Mitsubishi motor with fuel injection.

Congrats!

Im getting my 3d CX-5....whenever it gets here from the states. [emoji17]

Sent from my iPhone 7+ using Tapatalk

I think it was the other way: The B2200 was a Mazda carbureted motor while the B2600i was the Mitsubishi motor with fuel injection.

That sounds right...one of my uncle's bought a new '91 B2600i extended cab in the day and I think he did say something about it being a Mitsubishi...on the block anyway. A long time ago...

At the same time he bought a new '91 626 LX for my aunt at the time as well. They drove both of those cars for 15 years IIRC...both 5-speeds.

Back