Mazda CX-5 2017

:
Mazda CX-5 KF 2018 TS+ LP
To all new owners of the Mazda CX-5 2017.
Can somebody please tell me the type name of the car.
The Cx-5 that i'm owning at the moment has the type / code KE / GH.
My new CX-5 will be delivered in june, i need the code for new 19"aftermarket alloys.
I also saw that the Original Mazda 2017 wheels have different offset ET 45 MM than the KE / GH models offset 50 MM.
Just ordered 19"Oxxo Vapor wheels offset 42 MM, maybe the 35 MM wheels also fit.

Gr. Karl the Netherlands

The Type Code on my VIN sticker is MPV. The Type code for the rims is 19X7J Hope that helps!

To all new owners of the Mazda CX-5 2017.
Can somebody please tell me the type name of the car.
The Cx-5 that i'm owning at the moment has the type / code KE / GH.
My new CX-5 will be delivered in june, i need the code for new 19"aftermarket alloys.
I also saw that the Original Mazda 2017 wheels have different offset ET 45 MM than the KE / GH models offset 50 MM.
Just ordered 19"Oxxo Vapor wheels offset 42 MM, maybe the 35 MM wheels also fit.

Gr. Karl the Netherlands

Over here, the model code is KF.

Thank you for your quick response.
The measurements of the rim i allready know.

@ Xeler8ing, the code KF is probebly the right code.
I will try to use it when i purchase the alloys.

Thank the both of you for your help.

Gr. Karl

Last edited:
Now on secondCX5 2017 GT dark blue. 19 wheels and HATE these wheels so. I just ordered the same wheels in all chrome from
Detroit wheels& tires $173.75 per wheel and $ 259.00 shipping both ways to south fl.. I will have the dealer do the change over and ship back my original wheels. My friend just had 2017 Lincoln continental and had the factory wheels chromed. WOW what a difference make the car look totally better. Will let you know when they arrive.

Now on secondCX5 2017 GT dark blue. 19 wheels and HATE these wheels so. I just ordered the same wheels in all chrome from
Detroit wheels& tires $173.75 per wheel and $ 259.00 shipping both ways to south fl.. I will have the dealer do the change over and ship back my original wheels. My friend just had 2017 Lincoln continental and had the factory wheels chromed. WOW what a difference make the car look totally better. Will let you know when they arrive.

Post a picture of it in the pic thread with the new wheels when you get it :)

Back