What Mazda accesssories are worth getting? 2017 CX-5

zoomerang

:
CX-5
I am thinking of getting the retractable cargo cover from Mazda - or is there a non-OEM version I should get?

Any other suggestions on what to get for my new wheels? I think I read that the Weather tech floor mats are better than OEM ones.

Signature wing illumination. This single accessory is greater than all others combined. Its like the freanch cannoner in AoE on steroids with nukes.

For the 2016 and older it looks like there are good deals on the cargo cover, but I don't know if it fits the 2017 and it might take a while for them to be offered.

I got an aftermarket clear bra on my 2000 Acura TL and I will get something like that again when I get my Mazda. I saw one one at the dealer, and it really is invisible. It was very impressive. I really don't like the look of rock chips on the hood, bumper and mirrors.

Signature wing illumination. This single accessory is greater than all others combined. Its like the freanch cannoner in AoE on steroids with nukes.

Wow! Never knew about this. What does it do besides looking hella cool? what is "freanch cannoner in AoE"?

For the 2016 and older it looks like there are good deals on the cargo cover, but I don't know if it fits the 2017 and it might take a while for them to be offered.

I got an aftermarket clear bra on my 2000 Acura TL and I will get something like that again when I get my Mazda. I saw one one at the dealer, and it really is invisible. It was very impressive. I really don't like the look of rock chips on the hood, bumper and mirrors.

Good to know - I might wait then on getting the cargo cover and see if the older version fits.

The clear bra is a great idea! Thanks!

All - any OEM things I should definitely get? or is all of the after market stuff better?

Wow! Never knew about this. What does it do besides looking hella cool? what is "freanch cannoner in AoE"?
Its useful for fighting crime at night in big cities like Denton Texas. Its illuminated front Mazda grille like on the 6.
AoE is age of empires. Old game. Don't know what category. French canoner was a powerful soldier in it.

I've made a list of what I will be getting when I purchase one later this year or early next year:

• Boot lip protector
  • Cargo illumination
  • Rubber floor mats
  • Slimline weathershields

Also will be getting tinted windows but just have to decide if to be done by Mazda (their subcontractor) or after market.

I've made a list of what I will be getting when I purchase one later this year or early next year:

• Boot lip protector
  • Cargo illumination
  • Rubber floor mats
  • Slimline weathershields

Also will be getting tinted windows but just have to decide if to be done by Mazda (their subcontractor) or after market.

What is cargo illumination? Doesn't the cargo area already have a light on the trunk like the 2016?

Also I don't see the signature wing illumination listed as one of the official accessories....

https://www.mazdausa.com/vehicles/cx-5/accessories

Back