Installing front seats from a 2015 into a 2013 CX-5

dutch7

:
2013 CX-5 Akera
Hi all,
My wife has a 2013 Akera with leather seats. The drivers seat is electric and passenger is manual. I recently purchased a pair of used leather seats from a 2015 Akera/GT. These seats are both electric with the drivers having the memory function.
I'm wondering if there is such a thing as a wiring loom connector between the 2013 and 2015 as both seats have different connectors. The only difference is the memory function for the drivers seat which shouldn't require any additional wires and the passenger is electric instead of manual (which there already is a 12v source as both 2013 and 2015 leather seats have the heaters built in).
If anyone can assist with providing some info on how to wire these up with some sort of plug and play connectors it would be appreciated.

There are no "plug and play" connectors. You're just going to have to work it out. Further, the memory function on the newer seats will not work in your car. The functionality of that feature resides in the Body Control Module, not the seat itself.

Back