Farewell 2014 CX-5

Torcx

:
2014 CX5
Hi,

My cx-5 got smashed up badly ( I was not at-fault) due to snowstorm last week so it was a total loss.

Last edited:
Hi,

I am from Toronto, Canada...
My cx-5 got smashed up badly ( I was not at-fault) due to snowstorm last week so it was a total loss. I bought some items from Japan and I was planning too upgrade this summer. I am not going to get another CX-5 so I want to sell all of the items I bought and I don't know how to post pictures and I have never sell anything so I don't know how it works in term of payment and/or shipping fees. I know I paid a lot of shipping fee by EMS. All of the items get 15% discount, they are new, unused, but I opened the packages just to inspect the goods. Here is the list of items I bought:

RS*R Suspension coil

Grow front grill ( painted Jet Black )

Crystal Eye Tail Lamp ( clear red)

Crystal Eye LED Headlight (black )

Dazz Fellows LED Tail Lamp ( Smoke lens)

Ducks-Garden Eyelid
...and some more small items such as LED bulbs...etc.

Can someone help me how to post pictures...but first I have to take some pictures of the items I got. I stored them in my room not in garage.

Thank you everyone, here is my email address: khanh_ bui@hotmail.com
and my number is :647-637-0810
Sending you email.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I am from Toronto, Canada...
My cx-5 got smashed up badly ( I was not at-fault) due to snowstorm last week so it was a total loss.

Can someone help me how to post pictures...but first I have to take some pictures of the items I got. I stored them in my room not in garage.
As long as nobody got injured that's a good thing! Use the "photo" icon on top of the input screen to cut and paste the link from any physical photo holder.

I can see pictures. Try using www.imgur.com. it is free, and you can get pre-made links to copy and paste on forum pages, etc. That's pretty nifty stuff. People on here rag about Chinese product and probably dont8even realize Mazda has a factory there!

Thank you YRWEI52,

I got back pain...but alive. I am going to try how to post pictures tomorrow. Thanks again.

Thank you YRWEI52,

I got back pain...but alive. I am going to try how to post pictures tomorrow. Thanks again.
Hi, good you are OK. You should look at the Mitsubishi Mirage.

Try www.imgur.com; it's free (and AD free most importantly) image hosting, with provided copy and paste links for posting in forums.

I may actually be interested in these headlights myself (never seen them, nor can I find what they look like)

That being said, read below please.

Also, while I don't doubt your intentions, you need to make a proper sale thread in the for sale section, at which time I will edit this post to contain a link to the relevant information.

This is the proper sub-forum for Full-blown classified CX-5 stuff For sale
These are the rules for posting which most basically are you need a picture of said items with a sign showing your user name/date... here is a link to that page Selling Rules

Back