Stingy Mazda!

bmninada

Contributor
:
2016 CX-5 AWD GT+iActive Soul Red
I suddenly realized Mazda stopped even the postal delivery of the magazine and switched on electronic delivery. As far as I am concerned - that straight goes to junk folder. I used to like reading the physical copy of the magazine, call me old fashioned.
Another instance of stinginess....

I think I got one only once too... Was around when the Mazda 2 first came out. Never got one again tho

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

I bought a used '94 Miata in '97 and got the magazine through 2004 or 5, even though I had traded the Miata in 2003. I bought a 16.5 CX-5 GT this August and have yet to get the magazine.

I suddenly realized Mazda stopped even the postal delivery of the magazine and switched on electronic delivery. As far as I am concerned - that straight goes to junk folder. I used to like reading the physical copy of the magazine, call me old fashioned.
Another instance of stinginess....

Ha Ha, that's too funny. I went out to get my mail this afternoon and there was a nice glossy "Zoom Zoom" magazine there. Talk about timing.

I get a new magazine every few months. They're actually high quality magazines.

They were cool when we bought the Miata. Sent us a Miata magazine for about a year. When I bought the P5 they threw in a key ring/light and some other crap. No magazine though. With the MSP, we got nothing. I guess they figured we were already hooked. lol

My CX7 resulted in me getting a small bottle of touch-up paint, a key ring, some ?? and several years of the Zoom Zoom magazine every quarter. ed

I received mine in the mail today. Not so stingy after all, that Mazda.

I just chatted with a Mazda customer service rep. He said that post 2015, they send a magazine once every year for 3 years. But, he's not sure if they're going to print any next year. He cited environmental concerns. I just think it's low-hanging fruit for the bean counters at Mazda!

Back