My CX-5 felt very tall when this parked in front of it

Ziggity

:
2013 CX-5 Sport
It also felt a bit more like a family car, if it didn't already.

hc6KgRL.jpg

Douche needs to learn to park before he gets some free textured pinstripes.
LOL! I still remember a brand new Porsche 911 Turbo parked at a mall parking lot occupied two car parking spaces with an angle thinking not to get door dings, but someone keyed it severely and left a nice note!

Scissor doors - is it a Lamborghini in the picture? What model? (uhm)

Last edited:
If I could afford a car that expensive I'd hire someone to watch over it when I park it in public. :D

Ours always feels tall when parked in the garage next to my lowered Integra. Its roof barely comes up past the CX-5's window sills. :)

13671747_124827791295821_1307804974_n.jpg

If I could afford a car that expensive I'd hire someone to watch over it when I park it in public. :D

I'd probably just not park like a douchebag and wouldn't worry about it. It's not like $250K is a hyper-expensive car, and people probably won't pay much attention to it unless they are car geeks...or you park like a douche. In which case, see the post 2 above yours. Metallic textured pinstripe city!

Mine used to feel tall. Then the wife got an escalade and then it felt like a mini cooper

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mine used to feel tall. Then the wife got an escalade and then it felt like a mini cooper

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mine feels like a sedan compared to my Grand Jeep Cherokee. I am honestly very impressed with Mazda for getting this level of handling out of 8.5" of ground-clearance. Or rather, I should say I am impressed that they "went there", since it's not hard to do, it's just impressive that they skewed things that hard to accomplish it! Sortof like how Ford had mushy suspensions under their 99-04 mustang GT's. They refused to cater to performance-minded drivers. They "wouldn't go there" because it would hurt sales. Same with the Crown Vic vs. the Caprice from 1994-1996. Mazda, on the other hand, has "gone there", and to hell with sales. Which are actually doing pretty decent for a company Mazda's size!

I think this has to do with the proliferation of BMW and other European "Drivers" vehicles becoming more mainstream. People are starting to want handling more and more, and the pillow-ride is less appealing.

Mine feels like a sedan compared to my Grand Jeep Cherokee. I am honestly very impressed with Mazda for getting this level of handling out of 8.5" of ground-clearance. Or rather, I should say I am impressed that they "went there", since it's not hard to do, it's just impressive that they skewed things that hard to accomplish it! Sortof like how Ford had mushy suspensions under their 99-04 mustang GT's. They refused to cater to performance-minded drivers. They "wouldn't go there" because it would hurt sales. Same with the Crown Vic vs. the Caprice from 1994-1996. Mazda, on the other hand, has "gone there", and to hell with sales. Which are actually doing pretty decent for a company Mazda's size!

I think this has to do with the proliferation of BMW and other European "Drivers" vehicles becoming more mainstream. People are starting to want handling more and more, and the pillow-ride is less appealing.

Coincidentally I traded my CX-5 for a BMW 550i. Torque.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back