OEM LED Door Sill 2016 CX-5

Expensive - but they are battery operated so the installation would be easier - you dont have to hook them up to the cars power supply.
I dont know how hard it is - Youtube has a video for a Tucson with battery powered sills.

It is basically - Apply the Door Sill.
Underneath the door of the car place a magnet which acts as a switch.
Test if it works.
Put a protective cover on the small magnet so it doesn't move.

10 mins max .. but like I said $230 is expensive but you dont have to do a lot of installation. Hyundai one was similar in cost but was made by Hyundai or atleast sold on Hyundai website.

Thanks, I saw the installation video too and it seems suuuuuper easy, but mad pricey and the website has very few pictures so I wanted to know if anyone can vouch for their aesthetic appeal.

I think $230 is 5 times the price of $45 which is on eBay. Not sure if Mazda makes LED ones, they do make steel ones.
Its pricey - but if someone can vouch for the eBay one you can opt for that, do an install and pocket the difference.

I think $230 is 5 times the price of $45 which is on eBay. Not sure if Mazda makes LED ones, they do make steel ones.
Its pricey - but if someone can vouch for the eBay one you can opt for that, do an install and pocket the difference.

I think you misunderstood what I'm saying, check the link and you'll see I'm talking about the Mazda LED ones which are OEM. Those can be found here.

Now these are mad expensive because they are wireless and LEDs which light up when the door opens. Pretty baller in my opinion while still being classy. I want to know if anyone has them and thinks they're worth it. All the ones on ebay that I see are wired and I'm not trying to make such a small thing such a massive project, even to save $110.

Back