pafox

:
Mazda CX5 GT 2016.5
New member new 2016 CX5 GT. Deep crystal blue mica with Parchment.
Just traded in a 07 Mazda 3GT...

And my first CUV...
So far very happy...
However, I have a question...
The other day my NAV shut down as well as the USB ports while driviing...then I parked...restarted car and they came back to life
Any thoughts...haven't discussed with Mazda yet..( just happened)

New member new 2016 CX5 GT. Deep crystal blue mica with Parchment.
Do you have a 2016 or 2016.5 CX-5 GT? Unfortunately you didn't get excellent and cool LED lightings and AFS. Have you seen any 2016.5 CX-5 GT's around having memory driver seat and 6-way power passenger seat?

I saw some people are having experience that the infotainment system would be prone to crash if they hook up both BlueTooth and a USB device. You should update your infotainment software as yours should be an older version.

Congrats to you having your first new CUV!

Welcome and Congrats! You have some very nice taste in color combos too. Of course I'm a little biased as we just picked up the same combo Saturday morning. ;)

Interesting scenario you had there. We haven't had that happen yet but I'll keep an eye out for it. As mentioned, could just need a software update?

Do you have a 2016 or 2016.5 CX-5 GT? Unfortunately you didn't get excellent and cool LED lightings and AFS. Have you seen any 2016.5 CX-5 GT's around having memory driver seat and 6-way power passenger seat?

I saw some people are having experience that the infotainment system would be prone to crash if they hook up both BlueTooth and a USB device. You should update your infotainment software as yours should be an older version.

Congrats to you having your first new CUV!

Well he wouldn't get the cool LED lights and AFS with just a GT for the 2016.5 either. For that you still have to pony up for the Tech package. IIRC the two standard features added to the 2016.5 model were Nav and Sirius XM.

Welcome and Congrats! You have some very nice taste in color combos too. Of course I'm a little biased as we just picked up the same combo Saturday morning. ;)

Interesting scenario you had there. We haven't had that happen yet but I'll keep an eye out for it. As mentioned, could just need a software update?

Well he wouldn't get the cool LED lights and AFS with just a GT for the 2016.5 either. For that you still have to pony up for the Tech package. IIRC the two standard features added to the 2016.5 model were Nav and Sirius XM.

Correct. I have the ".5" and did not opt for all the other goodies in the "Tech Package"

As mentioned earlier,about my issue, I was in fact both charging iPhone and using BT. However, how does that explain the actually USB hub failing ? Basically it appeared that there was a loss of power to the SD reader for the NAV and to the USB ports....perhaps I need to see if I can crash it again and provide it to Mazda at that time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back