A Great idea if you lose your car keys (ie: stuff!)

Buzzer777

:
Mazda,CX-5, AWD,2015 Grand Touring, Meteor Gray Mica
Been meaning to post this for a long time...For those of us that lose our car keys and/or stuff!!!

Have you ever hear of "Tile" (a really neat retrieve anything device) NO I DO NOT HAVE ANY INTEREST IN THEM EITHER!!!!

Here is a link to their intro page!
https://www.thetileapp.com/?opt=SEM&gclid=CPaE3d3iqM4CFYg7gQodukYM3g&gclsrc=aw.ds

This is probably the best idea yet. Believe it of not, My dogs thought it was great sport to steal my stuff and hide it...ie: car keys Iphone, and/or wallet etc.
You simply item to a Tile and program it using an Iphone (not sure about Android)When the prize is stolen by a furball or "other...Use the Iphone to track ir audible down..If the Iphone is swiped, you preee a corner of a Tile to locate the Iphone!!! I nswear, if you can hear ir, you can find it... I swear the dogs think their game is OVER and I win for once. Cost is about $25 per Tile (iphone not included) I hear they last about 1 yr unless chewed up! LOL!

Do let me know by posting to the forum know if you are using Tile or plan on getting Tile,,,I swear, They are fun and WORK TOO! You will be amazed where your stuff winds up...Now If I could only figure how to attach a tile to my eyeglasses!!! (Dogs have transferred their attention to the glasses...You what are these dog breeds with all the smarts??? Try a Border Collie (like Einstein!) and 2 Australian Shepherds (a close second to the B.C. and great thieves too))!!!

Try a Border Collie (like Einstein!) and 2 Australian Shepherds (a close second to the B.C. and great thieves too))!!!

Love Border Collies. I had one as a kid. He would play fetch with frisbees beyond exhaustion and had no fear of the water either.

I have a pair of Australian Cattle Dogs. Like all Australians, they are the offspring of thieves and felons. Thankfully they are super smart and easy to train and I trained mine not to move or remove anything on counters or tables.

Been meaning to post this for a long time...For those of us that lose our car keys and/or stuff!!!

Have you ever hear of "Tile" (a really neat retrieve anything device) NO I DO NOT HAVE ANY INTEREST IN THEM EITHER!!!!

Here is a link to their intro page!
https://www.thetileapp.com/?opt=SEM&gclid=CPaE3d3iqM4CFYg7gQodukYM3g&gclsrc=aw.ds

This is probably the best idea yet. Believe it of not, My dogs thought it was great sport to steal my stuff and hide it...ie: car keys Iphone, and/or wallet etc.
You simply item to a Tile and program it using an Iphone (not sure about Android)When the prize is stolen by a furball or "other...Use the Iphone to track ir audible down..If the Iphone is swiped, you preee a corner of a Tile to locate the Iphone!!! I nswear, if you can hear ir, you can find it... I swear the dogs think their game is OVER and I win for once. Cost is about $25 per Tile (iphone not included) I hear they last about 1 yr unless chewed up! LOL!

Do let me know by posting to the forum know if you are using Tile or plan on getting Tile,,,I swear, They are fun and WORK TOO! You will be amazed where your stuff winds up...Now If I could only figure how to attach a tile to my eyeglasses!!! (Dogs have transferred their attention to the glasses...You what are these dog breeds with all the smarts??? Try a Border Collie (like Einstein!) and 2 Australian Shepherds (a close second to the B.C. and great thieves too))!!!

Is this real life?

Can't imagine my two dogs hiding my stuff though. They're only interested in food and their own toys.

Back