Mazda in new pickup deal with Isuzu

Because I am bored. I have really bad MS paint skills too so thats why it sucks.

jhe9AUR.jpg

Last edited:
Because I am bored. I have really bad MS paint skills too so thats why it sucks.

jhe9AUR.jpg
[/QUOTE

I would like to see Mazda come up with a pickup. Not a JV with Ford or Isuzu but a Mazda pickup.

I would buy your knock off a CX-5 in a second if it had a 2.5L motor and a manual trans, 4 or 5 spd would be fine with RWD - IRS(would that work) - LSD or selective 4WD Hi/Lo range instead of AWD. Needs 6000lbs. GVW capacity. And please give us an option for basic trim, such as roll-up windows and AC, cloth BENCH seat and rubber floor mats AM/FM radio with usb port NOTHING MORE thank you for my pick up! That's all a MAN needs in his little import truck!

Let the folks that don't know how to shift pay for auto trans, that need tracking LED lights, techno maps, memory seats, bwootoof, leather, carpet, panorama roof (lol), electric E-brake, rain sensing wipers (really people?), heated seats, auto bill pay, read my mind text, auto pilot, etc pay for it!

I will commit on a pre-order, Soul Red. Already have SWMBO permission so it's a done deal... Bring it Mazda I dare you... Do you have the cajones for a Zoom Zoom pick up?

Last edited:

jhe9AUR.jpg
[/QUOTE

I would like to see Mazda come up with a pickup. Not a JV with Ford or Isuzu but a Mazda pickup.

I would buy your knock off a CX-5 in a second if it had a 2.5L motor and a manual trans, 4 or 5 spd would be fine with RWD - IRS(would that work) - LSD or selective 4WD Hi/Lo range instead of AWD. Needs 6000lbs. GVW capacity. And please give us an option for basic trim, such as roll-up windows and AC, cloth BENCH seat and rubber floor mats AM/FM radio with usb port NOTHING MORE thank you for my pick up! That's all a MAN needs in his little import truck!

Let the folks that don't know how to shift pay for auto trans, that need tracking LED lights, techno maps, memory seats, bwootoof, leather, carpet, panorama roof (lol), electric E-brake, rain sensing wipers (really people?), heated seats, auto bill pay, read my mind text, auto pilot, etc pay for it!

I will commit on a pre-order, Soul Red. Already have SWMBO permission so it's a done deal... Bring it Mazda I dare you... Do you have the cajones for a Zoom Zoom pick up?

Maybe they can call it the BX-5 after the B series trucks?

Can't wait for Mazda/Lay-Z Boy to introduce the new Kodo-designed office chair. I can't stand (err sit) working in the office with my boring chair.

DSC008231.jpg

I am 100% in agreement... Or at least I was until I got a car with rain sensing wipers (bowdown)

Before I bought my CX-5, I was all set to buy a GMC Canyon, or maybe a Colorado. But there wasn't much stock at dealers, and they were asking MSRP or higher even. So we decided to buy my next choice the CX-5, and plan was to drive it a year and then buy a truck. My wife would take the CX-5 and trade her 3 in on the truck.

But now they are talking about the Ranger coming back, and maybe some other options like Jeep. So looks like I'll be driving the 5 a bit longer.

I am at 31,000 miles in 11 months of owning. Just thinking about how much gas I've saved by commuting in this instead of a pickup.

Back