Nose bra

:
CX 5 Grand Touring / AWD Tech package
Anyone have the La Bra nose cover? Thinking about getting one or the OEM style. La Bra seems to have screening for the air intakes. Not sure about OEM. Any info or thoughts about your experiences with the nose bra would be appreciated. About the same cost.

Anyone have the La Bra nose cover? Thinking about getting one or the OEM style. La Bra seems to have screening for the air intakes. Not sure about OEM. Any info or thoughts about your experiences with the nose bra would be appreciated. About the same cost.

I had a La Bra on my 1999 Altima SE and all the garbage that always got stuck underneath it marred the paint. Have you considered a wrap of the fenders / hood?

Just need it for trips. Wraps are too much money for what I want it for. Might be on the CX5 twenty days a year. The screening would be nice on the road down south.

Just need it for trips. Wraps are too much money for what I want it for. Might be on the CX5 twenty days a year. The screening would be nice on the road down south.
The problem with these things is people say they just need them for trips and then get lazy and don't bother to take them off after and wind up with the aforementioned paint-burn.

I have people comment my CX5 still smells new after a year and 15000 miles. I am also retired and have plenty of time to play. Lazy with my vehicles I am not. I really want to know if the OEM bra has screens at the air inlets. It seems the La Bra has them.

Back