New moderator

Chris_Top_Her

Banned
Contributor
:
San Antonio, Texas
:
'15 CX-5 Miata AWD
Just want to let everyone know I'm moderating this sub forum now. Mainly trying to keep threads where they need to be and dealing with the occasional spammer/spambot.

Maybe with the new title you won't be re-writing other folks posts with filthy language. What a low-life creeper to be a mod.

Last edited:
Maybe with the new title you won't be re-writing other folks posts with filthy language. What a low-life creeper to be a mod.
That was in a quote, not the original post. And anyone can do that, that had nothing to do with mod ability (which I wasn't at the time). At any rate, sorry I offended you

Hey brother, at least you're honest.

Truth. A great man once said:

ttM45tT.jpg

Just want to let everyone know I'm moderating this sub forum now. Mainly trying to keep threads where they need to be and dealing with the occasional spammer/spambot.
Don't know if I should congratulate you or not. But it can't be a fun job (as you've already experienced), and you won't be able to post as freely as you used to be. I wouldn't do it.

So here's a little something to put at the top of your short list: multiple postings. They're really annoying and are becoming more and more common on this forum.

Back