Memory driver seat?

CrystalblueGT

:
Mazda CX-5
I just bought a 2016 CX-5 GT with the Tech package. The only option I don't have is the iactive package. Since mine does not have memory seats, and iactive does not add them, who gets the memory driver seat? It is in the owners manual, but I don't get who gets that.

Sorry, did finally find a thread on this, I guess the U.S. Market doesn't get it.

Last edited:
In some markets the CX-5's size and/or displacement puts it in a high tax bracket - so they put more typically luxury features for those.

Yeah, Mazda has decided to save some money and eliminated memory seat on CX-5 for North American market which is available all over the world. Not to mention almost all compact CUVs selling in the US have memory seat. This is very inconvenient for CX-5 with two drivers. And this is something very difficult and expensive to add as a mod. One of the major complaints I have on CX-5.

I am waiting for the memory seat write-up in a year or two :) .... I'd probably do that one since I will be beyond 3/36 warranty at that point.

A first world problem but I've had memory seats the last 15 years so it is noticeable and my wife is significantly shorter than me so always need to adjust that seat.

Back