Just got the Zoom-Zoom magazine in the mail

jhu8

:
16 CX-5 GT AWD w/ Tech
No idea this even existed. Pretty cool though. Had a bunch stories on the cx3, the predictive iactive awd found in the cx5, upcoming cx9, and the concept Rx and the rotary. Nice that Mazda sends this out though. Love reading about innovations Mazda is leading with. Anyone else receive this?

You car also get it for free on an iOS device. I read it on my iPad Pro.

Yep, been getting it since I bought the car. Loved the details on how the predictive AWD works in the current issue! I get the French edition. Wonder how many languages the translate it to...

Oh that's cool, I think I do remember reading now about being able to read it online. Will have to check it out. The information is very informative.

Usually when one buys a new car, many car manufacturers send it. Nothing special about Mazda. Just another way of advertisement. I have also received most current issue. Other than reading about the CX3 Alaskan trail there's nothing much. I read it primarily to get pointers on where to go - off-beat locations, etc. Now if they added some coupons, now that's a different story.

I usually see the mag at the dealer, but I have never gotten one in the mail. And this is my 3rd Mazda. I have 2 in the driveway right now even.

Thought now that I know I can read it online or Ipad, I would rather do that than Mazda printing them out.

Hope they save the money and put it toward releasing the Mazdaspeed Cx-5 (deadhorse

Usually when one buys a new car, many car manufacturers send it. Nothing special about Mazda. Just another way of advertisement. I have also received most current issue. Other than reading about the CX3 Alaskan trail there's nothing much. I read it primarily to get pointers on where to go - off-beat locations, etc. Now if they added some coupons, now that's a different story.

I don't think its anything like an advertisement. It covered info on the variety cars sold by Mazda. But hey, I appreciate it the magazine. Never have gotten it from a car manufacturer before. BTW, i did get a coupon in the mail as well with it. Not part of the magazine.

I imagine this is sent to Mazda owners in the USA/Canada? Only time I get to see one in the UK is at the dealership.

Same here. I wonder how do I subscribe it?

Not sure how to subscribe. I remember I signed up for something in the beginning when I bought my car and I received the welcome package from Mazda. I'm guessing that's the same connection that sends this magazine as well.

Back