Eyebrows and Eyelids for 2016 GT; do they exist ?

CX5_QC

:
CX-5 GT AWD
Inam searching for eyebrows and eyelids for the 2016 GT headlights and taillights but I cannot find anything on ebay, aliexpress, amazon, etc.

I dont think the brows and lids from the regular lights would fit.

Anyone knows where I could find some and if it even exists,

Thanks

I'm in the same boat. I'm also looking for some good foundation cream and tasteful blush. A transparent bra would complete the look I'm after. (rofl2)

Your night activities and how you paid for your CX-5 has no need to be shared with the rest of the forum ;)

I have seen them on aliexpress. I looked through 30 pages of CX-5 options last night lol. I gave up before I finished the list,

I want to find something to make the headlights more agressive, kinda like on tne cx-3 or cx-9

I want to find something to make the headlights more agressive, kinda like on tne cx-3 or cx-9

Do you have the tech package? The LEDs look much more aggressive than the Halogens.

At first I thought you were looking for those eyelashes people put on their cars... and I thought Hell No!!!!

lol hell no !!!

I find the cx-3 and cx-9 look is more agressive looking than the cx-t even with the led pckg, am I wrong ?

Do you have the tech package? The LEDs look much more aggressive than the Halogens.

At first I thought you were looking for those eyelashes people put on their cars... and I thought Hell No!!!!

I miss read it and was thinking eyelashes this whole time too! I had a "what is this world coming to" moment at first.

loll sorry!!

I saw on non LED models ppl paint the top of the light a bit or put a cover to make it more "aligned" i guess with the hood (sorry trying the best i can to describe and my mother tongue is French!)

Also they paint i guess or put a vinyl in the corner of the light to darken that part to give it again a mich more agressive look.

Since the shapes are different btw the LED and non-LED lights, that is why i'm looking.

But again, HELL NO on those ugly eyelash extentions that ppl put on their cars lol

loll sorry!!

I saw on non LED models ppl paint the top of the light a bit or put a cover to make it more "aligned" i guess with the hood (sorry trying the best i can to describe and my mother tongue is French!)

Also they paint i guess or put a vinyl in the corner of the light to darken that part to give it again a mich more agressive look.

Since the shapes are different btw the LED and non-LED lights, that is why i'm looking.

But again, HELL NO on those ugly eyelash extentions that ppl put on their cars lol

Don't worry about the language barrier.

However, I guess I can't help you as those other light modifications you're referring to aren't anything I'm familiar with. But that is one of the reasons I went with the Tech package... I felt the lights looked more aggressive, at least when illuminated.

Yes, there is. But you'll need to order from JP. Check Aero kits for CX5. Pretty darn aggressive. I just saw a CX5 Soul Red in my Costco parking. The guy used plastidip and painted black the top of the LED going up the hood to the corner where the hood meets the wind-shield. The side end point was the ridge line of the hood. It was actually good - pretty good.

Yes, there is. But you'll need to order from JP. Check Aero kits for CX5. Pretty darn aggressive. I just saw a CX5 Soul Red in my Costco parking. The guy used plastidip and painted black the top of the LED going up the hood to the corner where the hood meets the wind-shield. The side end point was the ridge line of the hood. It was actually good - pretty good.

I want something like that! Shame on u for not taking a pic !! lol

Will look the aero kit, thks!!

This is what is want but for 2016 GT

8eab339b92c25305832ba9b31712b6f6.jpg

Found it !

OK I found stuff but the price is ridiculous !

About 180$ CDN before shipping and unpainted.

Someone HAS to be able to do this elsewhere in the world at a cheaper cost ! aka aliexpress or something

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/kZM4f"><a href="//imgur.com/a/kZM4f">View post on imgur.com</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Thoughts ?

Attachments

• option 1.JPG
    option 1.JPG
    30.1 KB · Views: 177
  • option 2.JPG
    option 2.JPG
    29 KB · Views: 167
  • option 3.JPG
    option 3.JPG
    27.9 KB · Views: 177
Last edited:
I'm pretty sure the units themselves are the same size. Maybe find a way to check the parts numbers for the standard halogens for 2016 and other model years?

Back