Does anyone know will exterior covered by basic warranty?

hek8560

:
Mazda,CX-5,2015,TOURING
I noticed my cx5 has some gap around B pillar window, I think it is because the glue is no longer glue them together. I can push the thing left and right a little bit, I do worry about it. 16511407_1450201968826_1024x1024.png

Yes covered. Get it fixed to prevent rust damage.

They said that is normal, they are attached by three clips so the glue doesn't matter. I checked other used cx-5, they all have same thing. The new cx-5 does not have that gap but I guess there are nothing to complaint about. I got the recall and transmission software updated, and will have USB module replaced next week. I got a Hyundai hatchback rental car this time, the car is quite fun actually. CX-5 is much faster and smooth, wish cx-5 a/c vent will be higher. Also, Hyundai's oem tires sucks, it is way too bumpy. I will not complaint about oem Yokohama tires anymore, they are way better then that tires.(burn)

Last edited:
I noticed my cx5 has some gap around B pillar window, I think it is because the glue is no longer glue them together. I can push the thing left and right a little bit, I do worry about it.View attachment 213450

My 2016 also has that gap on all doors. I was at the dealer for the recall fix last week, took a walk around and all the CX-5 on the lot have that gap, although the CX-3 are tightly sealed. Dealer said it's normal, and the CX-5 and CX-3 have different designs :-(

Back