Does anyone have this trunk cargo mat/luggage tray?

https://www.japanparts.com/parts/detail/47465

Hoping to get some info and more pix on it. I like the idea of it being fully protected when I fold the seats down. I already have the factory cargo tray, but I got it for free. I'm sure I could sell that for $40 and pay the rest.

Do you have the All-weather OEM cargo tray? Because none of the after-market trays have the two good sized cubby holes (left/right/rear) molded in. I would really miss this feature because they contain the water resulting from snowmelt off my outdoor gear. Then I just mop it up with a rag kept for that purpose. Even if you don't live where there is a lot of snow, the cubby holes contain any liquid spills that might happen in the luggage area from a loose cap or puncture of a plastic bottle or aluminum can.

Do you have the All-weather OEM cargo tray? Because none of the after-market trays have the two good sized cubby holes (left/right/rear) molded in. I would really miss this feature because they contain the water resulting from snowmelt off my outdoor gear. Then I just mop it up with a rag kept for that purpose. Even if you don't live where there is a lot of snow, the cubby holes contain any liquid spills that might happen in the luggage area from a loose cap or puncture of a plastic bottle or aluminum can.

I do have the all weather one. I do take it to snow, but rarely. My snowboard gear has a bag to hold everything in so I'm not too worried about that. I'm using the cubbies to hold my detail cleaners. The picture looks like it still has cubbies to hold that stuff, though it's not the same as the all weather one. I want to see a higher rest more detailed pix of it since the one on the website kind of sucks. Seems like a good idea now, but once I actually see a better picture I may think otherwise. I kind of wish there was a back seat attachment for the US version since I actually really like it.

Back