MyMazda and MMS mobile application crashing

sangs

:
mazda
MyMazda and MMS mobile applications always hang/crash. I am not able to use them.(hand)(hand)
I am using android version of app. My phone android version is 4.4.2. Is mazda app is not compatible with android versions ?
what to do ?

MyMazda and MMS mobile applications always hang/crash. I am not able to use them.(hand)(hand)
I am using android version of app. My phone android version is 4.4.2. Is mazda app is not compatible with android versions ?
what to do ?

It's stupid but it will work...disconnect red lead of battery. Hold brake pedal down about 20 seconds . Reconnect the battery lead. Now try it.

SERVICE ALERT Print
Date: 2016-04-22 Close
Service Alert No: SA-001268
Subject: MAZDA MOBILE START (MMS) CANNOT COMMUNICATE WITH VEHICLE

If a customer has a vehicle communication related error on their APP, perform the following:
Disconnect the battery or unplug the module for at least 10 seconds.
Reconnect the battery, wait 60 seconds and then have the customer try the APP again.
If the vehicle starts, order module 0000-8F-Z80A.
NOTE: THERE IS A LIMITED SUPPLY OF THE MODULE AT THIS TIME, THEREFORE ONLY USE THIS PART FOR THIS SPECIFIC CONDITION.
Due to the limited supply, make sure you were shipped the A level part and not the original part before installing the part.
Install the module and program it per MMS programming instructions.
Instruct the customer to update their account with the new module information, otherwise the MMS will not work from the APP.

Back