2016.5 LED Combination Light

sbkim

:
vw
Hello,

Just curious if 2016.5 GT Tech has LED turn lights or is it just brake LED with regular turn bulbs?

Thanks

You can change the license plate to LED, piece of cake - check Amazon. there are multiple interior LED packages. Backup lights - there are multiple options but from what I understood none actually GUARANTEES higher lumen than current. They just LOOK brighter as its white. Dunno about turn signals and nor do I want to since CX5 has this 3-flash option, etc. Don't want to play with it.

Halogen turn signals, backup lights and license plate lights

License plate lights take 5 minutes to swap out to LED. Not worth it on the backup lights since they are barely used and the halogen are perfectly fine.

The turn signals are also not worth the hassle since the amber halogen are very bright. I hate red turn signal lights but Mazda uses amber which are really bright.

Just curious if 2016.5 GT Tech has LED turn lights or is it just brake LED with regular turn bulbs?
For 2016 CX-5 GT with Tech, it has amber incandescent bulbs (not halogen) for turn signal at four corners. The red rear brake lights are separated from rear amber turn signals and they're LEDs. I imagine 2016.5 has no changes from 2016 MY.

Back