Easter egg for new owner

Pototoy

:
2016 CX-5 GT with tech
Hey Guys, any easter eggs that you discovered on our CX5?

I had Hondas before and when I press the unlock button for more than 5 sec the sunroof, windows open. Kinda cool feature esp. summer time.. :D

Hey Guys, any easter eggs that you discovered on our CX5?

I had Hondas before and when I press the unlock button for more than 5 sec the sunroof, windows open. Kinda cool feature esp. summer time.. :D

I liked that feature in the Honda, though it was documented in the owner's manual, so not sure it qualifies ...

If you don't mash the gas pedal at every stop you get better MPG.

I vote for the storage pockets on the sides of the cargo area. I have the cargo tray and still continue to be pleasantly surprised with what I can fit in them.

"up up down down left right left right b a start" - Your tank will be full of gas.

"up up down down left right left right a b start" - You get 20 more HPs.

I have one. There's a thread here in Accessories on how to disable DRL. Its hilarious but definitely an Easter egg

I have one. There's a thread here in Accessories on how to disable DRL. Its hilarious but definitely an Easter egg

nah! we have tech package we don't need it..

BTW, pardon my ignorance because I don't read owners manual (ever) :D.. seems like the smart city braking also does it on the side and not exclusively on front. There was heavy traffic this morning and I tried to change lane (to my left) fast with only couple inches away from other car (eek) and I can feel the car braking and also not letting me rev.. is this for real?

nah! we have tech package we don't need it..

BTW, pardon my ignorance because I don't read owners manual (ever) :D.. seems like the smart city braking also does it on the side and not exclusively on front. There was heavy traffic this morning and I tried to change lane (to my left) fast with only couple inches away from other car (eek) and I can feel the car braking and also not letting me rev.. is this for real?

SCBS has a very complex and advanced algorithm. It's not 1:1. In your case, it might have detected there's a very strong possibility of collision so applied brakes. I can confirm 100% it works front side also since I did something unthinkable. Cruised into my garage and did not touch the brakes. At the opposite side I have cinder blocks. Car braked and display showed SCBS activated.

Case like yours - I just went thru today. Its not a big deal. SCBS works. The other one SBS also works.

you're like 2+2*3-5/5*61/x*2-569=yes.

you can just say, yes!

lol. I'm sorry, I couldn't resist it :D

The easter egg is a forum where an older liberal and a younger conservative take jabs at each other 24/7, involving hilarious YouTube videos, denial, and references to out-dated/obscure film and other productions, and no moderators interfere.

"up up down down left right left right b a start" - Your tank will be full of gas.

"up up down down left right left right a b start" - You get 20 more HPs.

what is this "nintendo" you speak of?

With a Mazdaspeed3, If you install a boost controller and no fuel pump internals, it'll give you a nice little firework show. (bike)

Latest posts

Back