GT White Pearl with parchment?

seev.1

:
cx5 2015
Hi, Looking to buy a 2016.5 GT white pearl with parchment. dealer doesn't have a color with this option to view. Can someone who owns this combination please post few pics. thanks

Be glad to when I get home but you also go to the Mazda USA website and "Build" your CX-5 with that color combination and view it there. Mine is White Pearl with Parchment and I love it. I had my detailer Cquartz it and he also commented what a fantastic color combo it is

Hi, Looking to buy a 2016.5 GT white pearl with parchment. dealer doesn't have a color with this option to view. Can someone who owns this combination please post few pics. thanks

Here is a video showing the 2015 with that color combo...

Is that from facebook? If so, how did you embed it? I couldn't figure it out.

Is that from facebook? If so, how did you embed it? I couldn't figure it out.

This video is from Youtube but here is how I do it for Facebook. You play the video on Facebook, you right click it while it plays and you'll get a box w/ show video url. Copy it and paste it in a different tab and replace www.facebook.com/.................. in the url by m.facebook.com/................
Then, when you play the video through their mobile site, you can right click it and save it as a video on your PC. You're then able to insert it in a post the same way you insert a picture.
Hope this helps.

Last edited:
thanks for the link.

Does anyone own this combination? wnated to get opinion on how well the lighter color hold and does it get dirty fast?

I bought this color combo last month (2016 GT) and everyone who sees it loves it. I am totally happy with it. I'm in Florida, so I was looking for something that would absorb as little heat as possible while parked :)

This video is from Youtube but here is how I do it for Facebook. You play the video on Facebook, you right click it while it plays and you'll get a box w/ show video url. Copy it and paste it in a different tab and replace www.facebook.com/.................. in the url by m.facebook.com/................
Then, when you play the video through their mobile site, you can right click it and save it as a video on your PC. You're then able to insert it in a post the same way you insert a picture.
Hope this helps.

Thanks for this

Ours is the dark blue with parchment leather. So far no issues with the leather. The contrast does look very nice and most people are impressed with it.

thanks for the link.

Does anyone own this combination? wnated to get opinion on how well the lighter color hold and does it get dirty fast?

Its only 2 months old so cant say how paint will hold up but I did have it CQuartz'd so I expect it to hold up real well. In fact my detailer commented on the high quality of the Mazda paint, Hasn't been washed in 4 weeks now but still looks pretty good except for the back tailgate. Dirt seems to collect there

Not the best settings, but this should give you an idea of how Crystal White Pearl (sand interior) can look on a dreadful winter day:
https://goo.gl/photos/QEkaVwFZRDSqzdmk7

Compare to my wife's Accord Hematite, the white color holds up better with sand and dirt splashing in winter. Like Tccox mentioned, the tailgate, especially right below the glass traps dirt. The interior seems to be fine with my daughter in the back littering constantly. It's only been 3 months, but the sand color is holding up better than the black interior in the Accord.

In term of quality, I didn't apply any protection, but my right mirror hit a construction sign sticking out from the sidewalk pretty hard (was driving at around 30mph, the mirror folded in upon impact). It got quite a scratch but didn't expose the plastic yet, a few rubs with Turle wax cleaned it right up, leaving only a faint hint of orange. I was surprised that I didn't have to touch it up with paint.

I'll try take a dirty pic of the CX-5 today. It's gonna be around 39F this weekend, warm enough to wash away the road salt and dirt.

Last edited:
I have this combo. One thing to watch out for, and it may have already been mention above [didn't take the time to read] is that the white leather picks up the dye from your jeans. I thought mine wasn't going to have that issue but, sure enough, the other day I noticed the seat has really started to get a blue hue to it. I have yet to try any cleaning products to see it I can remove the color.

We just picked up one with this combo and it is fantastic looking.

Hoping the dye issue is not that big a deal!

Just went out and double checked. Mine is 2-1/2 months old and I wear jeans 7 days a week. Seats still look brand new, no color transfer at all. Maybe just certain brands of jeans causing the issue?

I have this combo. One thing to watch out for, and it may have already been mention above [didn't take the time to read] is that the white leather picks up the dye from your jeans. I thought mine wasn't going to have that issue but, sure enough, the other day I noticed the seat has really started to get a blue hue to it. I have yet to try any cleaning products to see it I can remove the color.

Mine is doing exactly the same thing. I don't wear jeans in the car very often at all, but the blue dye is rubbing off onto the left side of the driver's seat pretty badly.

Back