When are 2016.5s coming to the lot?

SpoofeeDotCom

:
Acura RL
I heard sometime in January. I visited a dealership but I didn't see any.

Do they specifically state 2016.5 Mazda CX-5?

or do I just need to see if Navigation comes standard or not?

The best way you can tell whether it's 2016.5 MY is to ask the salesmen when you're at the dealer. The window sticker will still say 2016. And looking for Navigation as the standard equipment on sticker for Touring or GT may be the other way.

Sorry guys, but what is a 2016.5/2016?? very confusing I just purchased my car on new years eve. I'd like to know what i have and what the difference is. Thanks!

Sorry guys, but what is a 2016.5/2016?? very confusing I just purchased my car on new years eve. I'd like to know what i have and what the difference is. Thanks!
Mine is showing a November build date
Yours definitely is a 2016. 2016.5 should be built in December 2015 at the earliest.

There is not much difference other than changes of adding optional features into different trim levels.
2016.5 CX-5 changes:
All have a $80 increase to the destination charge

Sport
Automatic includes a backup camera and 7" touch-screen
Auto Sport increases to $24,495
AWD Sport increases to $25,795

Touring
Nav is now standard
Heated front seats now standard
FWD Touring increases to $26,115
AWD Touring increases to $27,415
Touring Tech pkg drops to $1275 (still requires Bose/moonroof Pkg $1130)

GT
Nav is now standard
FWD GT increases to $29,470
AWD GT increases to $30,770
GT Tech pkg drops to $1155

On the east coast, the 2016.5's have arrived at port as of last thursday. My dealer rushed the shipping and they are at the dealership as of this afternoon. I'm picking one up tomorrow morning!

As these start rolling in would be interesting to hear about minor non-published changes.

I thought someone said things like the small bin leftover from '13-'15 Tom-Tom SD reader are now filled in.

I'm curious, does anyone know if since the 2016.5 Touring now comes with heated front seats, did they change the fabric of the seats from the 2016?

As these start rolling in would be interesting to hear about minor non-published changes.

I thought someone said things like the small bin leftover from '13-'15 Tom-Tom SD reader are now filled in.

This is something I'd like to know about too and if it can be retrofitted on the 2016.

I'm curious, does anyone know if since the 2016.5 Touring now comes with heated front seats, did they change the fabric of the seats from the 2016?

Changes to touring are heated front seats standard.

Changes to grand touring are NAV comes standard.

Obviously prices were adjusted to accommodate this.

Back