Getting cold in Denver?

Buzzer777

:
Mazda,CX-5, AWD,2015 Grand Touring, Meteor Gray Mica
I see by the Denver/New England game on the tube, that it is snowing in Denver...I imagine that this is the storm that passed thru Reno over the weekend. If so it a cold and windy one promised. I mean like COLD for this time of year!

Drive safe...

Not too bad. The thing about the front range is that the sun will come out tomorrow and the roads will be dry in no time.
Now, GO BRONCOS!

It is definitely one of the colder Novembers I can remember. We have gotten down to the single digits a few times already.
I hate snow (I know, I live in the wrong state for that), but, I would have loved to have been at that game last night!!
GO BRONCOS!!

Good game Bronco fans, well played...the Refs didn't hurt you at the end either...:)

I hate snow (I know, I live in the wrong state for that), but, I would have loved to have been at that game last night!!

Snow is one of the most wondrous things we have in this life and helps me feel truly alive! When fresh snow blankets all the ugliness around in a thick blanket and quiets the human busyness to a hushed murmur it is invigorating and yet peaceful at the same time. Yes, it is cold but the human body has it's own internal heater, as long as your heart is beating and your blood is pumping it will deliver that heat to warm your extremities and your visible breath will prove that you are alive. Of course watching TV in the snow is no fun, you have to actually move. Then you are warm.

Back