Cargo box that fits OEM roof rack?

delta1965

:
2016 Mazda CX-5 Sport
newbie here, sorry if this question has been answered recently , but i did a search and couldn't find anything relevant . i have OEM rails and crossbars and i'm looking for a cargo box that will fit the factory roof rack and m 172cm skis. I'm looking for a box that will clear the hatch and also not be affected by the antenna fin. Is there such a box out there?

My Thule Atlantis 1200 (12 cu ft) clears the shark fin but the hatch interferes. I could use an old memory foam pillow as a bump stop when I need to open the hatch, but given how high the box sits and the hassle to take the box on snd off, I think I'm just going to sell the box and toss my skis in the back.

I have 181-cm gear. My old Jetta wagon worked perfectly with the box, but c'est la vie.

newbie here, sorry if this question has been answered recently , but i did a search and couldn't find anything relevant . i have OEM rails and crossbars and i'm looking for a cargo box that will fit the factory roof rack and m 172cm skis. I'm looking for a box that will clear the hatch and also not be affected by the antenna fin. Is there such a box out there?

I had a similar issue (177cm skis), but did not find one that fits well on paper from either Thule or Yakima. I rolled the dice with the Thule Atlantis 1600 but could not get it too fit (front bar needed to go forward a little). I ended up having to get Thule cross-bars... I did see someone having some success with the Yakima RocketBox Pro 14, but it needed to be raised a little to clear the fin.

Back