First-Time Mazda Owner...

nubbers

:
2016 CX-5 GT Sonic Silver
Hi everyone...I joined Mazdas247 a few weeks ago as a means of educating myself while shopping for a CX-5. After much research and test-driving, I pulled the trigger and picked up a 2016 base GT (Silver) Monday evening! The buying experience was easy and I'm looking forward to many happy miles. There are no planned mods at this point, but I had all-weather mats, cargo mat, and cargo cover "installed" at delivery. I'm thinking it will take a bit for me to adjust to the infotainment features and I'll likely continue to use Waze or my Garmin vs. buying the SD card given the mixed nav reviews.

This is my very first Mazda coming from mostly driving Honda. I'm looking forward to learning from everyone here and participating in the forum!

Didn't get a GT with Tech? I feel LED lighting with AFS would worth the extra money. We have a Sonic Silver too. Congrats!

A bit confused here. What do you mean "buying the SD card ?" The SD card comes with the car. And though I've owned my CX-5 less than on day now I've been impressed by the nav system.

Didn't get a GT with Tech? I feel LED lighting with AFS would worth the extra money. We have a Sonic Silver too. Congrats!

Thanks! I almost went with the Reflex Blue, but my eye is always drawn to silver. I really like the LED lighting, but can do without the rest of the tech pkg. (I've had all of the beeping from lane departure, park assist, etc. - nice, but unnecessary).

A bit confused here. What do you mean "buying the SD card ?" The SD card comes with the car. And though I've owned my CX-5 less than on day now I've been impressed by the nav system.
Navigation system is part of optional Tech Package.

Congrats on the purchase! The nav SD card is extra if not buying the GT w/tech pkg, correct?

Thanks! I almost went with the Reflex Blue, but my eye is always drawn to silver. I really like the LED lighting, but can do without the rest of the tech pkg. (I've had all of the beeping from lane departure, park assist, etc. - nice, but unnecessary).
Lane Departure Warning System is part of optional i-ActivSense Package. Grand Touring Technology Package includes Navigation System (which you apparently want), Smart City Brake Support, LED headlights with auto leveling, Adaptive Front-lighting System, LED fog lights, LED daytime running lights, LED combination tail lights and auto-dimming mirror with HomeLink.

Back