El Nino SUCKS {or..AND THEN IT SNOWED...}

Buzzer777

:
Mazda,CX-5, AWD,2015 Grand Touring, Meteor Gray Mica
AND SNOWED, AND SNOWED......... THE CX-5 WILL COME IN HANDY, SINCE WE HAD ABOUT A FOOT OVER NIGHT!! 1700 people without power. A foot is unheard of at this time of the year and worst of all...Snowblower is not ready either, but at least I have gas for the UPS!!! (nailbyt)

AND SNOWED, AND SNOWED......... THE CX-5 WILL COME IN HANDY, SINCE WE HAD ABOUT A FOOT OVER NIGHT!! 1700 people without power. A foot is unheard of at this time of the year and worst of all...Snowblower is not ready either, but at least I have gas for the UPS!!! (nailbyt)

(pics)(pics)(pics)(pics)

NASA Report Says Antarctica Is Gaining Ice
"A new NASA report says Antarctica may actually be gaining ice faster than it is losing it due to the heavy snow fall accumulation, however there is still no explanation for the rising sea levels."

Back