Paper cones in exploding radioactive CX5's fail to protect owners from cold rears

mazdadude

ZOOOOOOOOOM ZOOOOOOOOOM
:
'16.5 Mazda CX-5 Touring
Nevertheless, I still love my CX-5!

Even more, I love the great discussions, attention to detail, and respect shown here. Other automotive forums seem to lack this.

From exploding windshields, possible radioactivity, sub-par speaker components, low seat heat, disappointing freeway mileage, etc... It can only help to educate and bring awareness, no matter how small or petty it may seem to others.

Last edited:
When I wore a cone on my head, fuel efficiency improved. I can't explain it.

LOL !!

Just recently the wife was trying to signal to people to make way for her radioactive CX-5, but no one could hear the horn.

Godzilla eats radioactive CX-5's for breakfast. High compression, low in carbs.

I agree but there are a few who like to antagonize. Okay so sometimes that's me!

Mrs. Godzilla eats only 2.0L CX-5's. She's watching her weight and wants a more balanced diet. (spin)

Mrs. Godzilla eats only 2.0L CX-5's. She's watching her weight and wants a more balanced diet. (spin)

The 2.0L and 2.5L both have zero carbs but the 2.5L has an extra 112 lbs. of fat so this lifestyle change really is supported by science.

Baby Zilla needs to eat more skyactive-diesels. High in omega-3 fatty synthetic oil.

Lower it to get it closer to sea level and improve performance.

Lower it to get it closer to sea level and improve performance.

It's only necessary to lower the air intake closer to sea-level to take advantage of the higher air density. For maximum advantage, the body should lifted to higher altitude for the reduced drag in the thinner air. Best of both worlds. (burnout)(burnout)

Back