Anyone ever use...

:
2016 CX-5 Grand Touring AWD
... Eagle one nanowax spray? Autozone had a deal where you got a 3-pack of their 80/20 microfibers (which are among my favorite store brand MFTs) if you bought a bottle. So I did and tested out on my GFs car. I gotta say... I'm impressed. I've never used eagle one before. I'm generally a loyal meguiars user. But this stuff looked pretty damn good for a spray wax - especially on the trim.

I have and used their wax. Best wax ever in my opinion. Almost no white residue after applying/wiping down.

My neighbor has the spray and loves it.

What impressed me the most is how it looks on trim/plastic. I think it just dethroned meguiars as my favorite spray wax. Nicely done eagle one!

pictures or it didn't happen! (before and after if you have) I would like to try it !(2thumbs)

I used it and my bottle is basically empty. It has a higher concentration of wax than most detail sprays.

My 3 go to spray detail waxes are:

1. Optimum No rinse Wash and Wax (green bottle). This is not advertised as a spray wax, its a concentrated car wash formula with a bit of wax in it. I put a cap full and combine with reverse osmosis (drinking) water into a 40 oz spray bottle. This provides the best "cleaning" ability of my top 3 but with minimal wax. I may experiment and add some more wax to the formula. Pleasant sweet smell. Can be used on paint, trim, rims, AND windows.

2. Collinite 845. This is advertised as a liquid wax. Again, I combine a little bit of with reverse osmosis (drinking) water into a 40 oz spray bottle. This provides the best wax protection but doesn't really remove the dirt as well as the above. Strong smell although minimized when diluted in water. Can be used after the above though. used on paint, rims, and trim.

3. Eagle one nano wax. If I need a spray wax asap and am completely out of the above, a local store usually has this stuff. It is the most concentrated of the off the shelf stuff. Doesn't smell as bad as Collinite. Used on paint, rims, and trim.

Last edited:
Even without the free 3 pack of microfibers autozone was doing for 8 bucks you couldn't ask for more. I put it on my cx-5 a couple days ago and was driving that evening in low light and loved how it looked in my side mirrors. Just this beautiful, deep and wet shine. Looks great on the plastic areas too. I just did a normal liquid wax job with meguiars ultimate wax and found this to be th perfect thing to put on top.

Unfortunately I didn't take any before pics but I can take some after pics when I get home from work. I'd say if you're looking to buy a spray wax then give it a shot. It's only 8 bucks! I tend to always go with meguiars so it's hard to break away and buy other brands but I'm surprisingly satisfied with this purchase!

pictures or it didn't happen! (before and after if you have) I would like to try it !(2thumbs)

Here are a few pics I snapped after work. It has been very dusty and pollen-y the last couple days but it still has a nice sexy shine! Eagle One FTW!

bWvucXr.jpg

SxqrtBl.jpg

DkxOxIJ.jpg

Here are a few pics I snapped after work.

While I'm still loving my Crystal White, I've always had a fondness for paints like the Titanium that look very different in different lighting conditions. Nice job on the clean up.

I've gotten more compliments on the color of my car than anything else. I love how the color tends to fluctuate between grays and golds and browns. I saw their special shiny red color (not sure on the official name) the other day - I think it was the first red car I wouldn't mind driving! Well done Mazda!

There are certainly things about white that appeal to me but I guess I like the challenge of a darker color. I can justify my car's weekly bath with my gf that way.

Back