Information about the black CX5

mriber

:
Mazda CX5 Optimum 2.5L AWD w/MRCC (2016)
Hi,
I'm new at the forums, and actually also not even a Mazda owner. But I am looking into getting a Mazda CX-5 2.5L optimum(guess it has a different name outside Denmark)

But I was wondering if anyone has some details about this style of the Mazda: http://www.motorward.com/wp-content/images/2012/10/Custom-Mazda-CX-5s-4.jpg
Anyone who knows the origin and which company who did this design?

Also I have another question, I'm maybe also considering the 2.2L 175bhp model- but which one is more fun to drive? Especially when I seek a quick response and fast acceleration.

Kind regards Mikkel

It looks like a 2013 CX-5. Stock body, not kit. Aftermarket wheels. Vinyl wrapped with custom design.

Hi, thank you for the quick response. It was exactly the vinyl design I was interested in. Just didn't knew the proper term- thanks.
Anyone knows if it would be possible to get hands on this design somewhere?

That was one of the cars done for SEMA a few years back. I don't know you did the designs and work on them but there where three cx-5's in total. The one you referenced is the called "Urban concept". The other one I know the Patrick Dempsey edition and there's a blue one too that I don't know the name of. Just google CX-5 urban and you'll get lots of results. Good luck finding who did the wrap.

Latest posts

Back