JDM Accessories

Yes, I was also drooling over the JDM accessories recently....I particularly like the grille illumination (but not the badge), but in general, always seem Mazda reserves the best accessories for the home market. (sadbanana)

And not the biggest thing in the world, but they also offer a clear version of the hood protector, not just the smoked one. I'd never install a smoked one on my white car, but I'd go for the clear in a second if it was available here.....

Wow, that's a serious set of OEM modifications available, sucks we can't get most of that here. They even have the paddle shift kits for the CX-5. Seems like some enterprising young person with access to Japan could make a killing.

There is a lot there that I would like to be able to get my hands on. The rear cargo liners look awesome, the foot well illumination kit, the paddle shifters, the red stitched shift boot, the list goes on. Come on Mazda, shut up and take my money already!!!!

I wonder if someone like med center mazda would be able to import JDM parts for us?

I had this same "Japan Market Accessory Envy" with all three of my previous Mazdas ....it is even worse with Miatas.......just the huge number of factory options alone for the Japanese market vehicles is depressing! (cryhard)

Has anyone considered ordering a Japan direct CX-5...wonder what cost difference would be? One might laugh, but, I read many BMW purchases from Germany along this line of thought, although very different price point.

Has anyone considered ordering a Japan direct CX-5...wonder what cost difference would be? One might laugh, but, I read many BMW purchases from Germany along this line of thought, although very different price point.

Impossible. Cannot import any foreign market vehicle unless it is 25 years or older.

He's referring to Euro delivery programs which most or all of the major manufacturers from across the Atlantic have offered for decades. I don't believe any Asian makers offer anything like that.

He's referring to Euro delivery programs which most or all of the major manufacturers from across the Atlantic have offered for decades. I don't believe any Asian makers offer anything like that.
Yeah, that was the program... Too bad we can't just get what we want (safety components aside) here in the US. It's not like these options don't exist, just not available here for some reason. Kinda gettin' that red-headed stepchild feeling.

I wonder if its possible to contact Japanparts.com and get them to locate and export some of those accessories? The trunk liners look awesome!

Back