CX-5 totalled in Montreal, Canada. Driver gets out and steals another car

chriscabob

:
2016 Mazda CX-5 GS LUX AWD
CX-5 totalled in Montreal, Canada. Driver gets out and steals a car

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montr...-steals-car-before-nabbed-by-police-1.3179677

rosemont-police-chase-1.jpg

As you can see from the picture posted the CX-5 is totalled on its side. The article says the driver was helped out and then ran away and stole another car....

Good to know the CX-5 protects you very well in a roll as I had seen in an earlier members thread but couldn't find it to post this in.

Enjoy,
Chris

Last edited:
WOW!! Looks like it was the beautiful Soul Red. But what a testament to the safety of our CX-5! To be able to walk (run) away from THAT!

Geez...

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montr...-steals-car-before-nabbed-by-police-1.3179677

rosemont-police-chase-1.jpg

As you can see from the picture posted the CX-5 is totalled on its side. The article says the driver was helped out and then ran away and stole another car....

Good to know the CX-5 protects you very well in a roll as I had seen in an earlier members thread but couldn't find it to post this in.

Enjoy,
Chris

WoW!
Hope he didn't read our forum...ie: "Drive it like you stole it"

GEESH. 8|
Hit 2 cars then a pole and rolled an driver walked/ran to try again... Glad they caught the perp.
Hope the injured have swift recovery and the CX-5 owner gets her car properly replaced.

WOW!! Looks like it was the beautiful Soul Red. But what a testament to the safety of our CX-5! To be able to walk (run) away from THAT!

It shows how important the state of mind is. As long as you don't crack, you can overcome any physical pain.

Impressive crash protection, but maybe anti-theft protection could use some improvement.

Nowhere is it stated or implied that the CX-5 was stolen.

If you are summoned for jury duty, and I happen to be the defendant, I hope for my sake that you admit to the defense you are not fit to serve.

Back